ASPDEN ELECTRICAL SERVICES
We put our name to it
Domestic and commercial electrical services
Aspden Electrical Services have been helping home and business owners in Adelaide and surrounding suburbs for over 20 years. We have a long history of satisfied customers in both domestic and commercial sectors. Don’t just take our word for it – have a look at some of our projects below.
The majority of our business still comes from word of mouth and repeat clients, which we believe is a testament to the quality of our workmanship and service. We will work on any electrical project big or small from a full domestic or commercial rewire, a brand-new switchboard upgrade, to minor replacements and fault finding and we’ll be able to complete your project without delays.
Our focus upon providing exceptional customer care has given us a solid basis upon which to build a thriving local company, offering a professional yet highly personal service at very reasonable prices.
Servicing all areas of Adelaide including Hills and CBD.
On request, we will come to you and provide a free, no obligation quote.
We are always happy to carry out minor electrical works and general maintenance as well as the larger project type jobs.
Domestic and commercial electrical services we provide include:
- Meterbox relocations and 3phase supply upgrades
- Switchboard replacement and upgrades
- Electrical safety inspections and remedial works
- Full or partial house / office rewires
- Kitchen electrical installations
- Bathroom electrical installations
- Project homes and extensions
- LED lighting upgrades
- Telephone /Television points
- Extra power and light points
- Ceiling fan installations
- Hard wired smoke detectors
- Garden lighting
- Security flood lighting
- Swimming pool, spa and sauna installations
- Electric vehicle charge points
Broad range of electrical clients in Adelaide
Our clients include Broaden Building, Tech-tilt Building Solutions, Gopro Kitchen Installations, Granite Kitchen Makeovers, The University of Adelaide, Business SA as well as hundreds of homeowners across Metropolitan Adelaide.